Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Last night I wanted to be lazy and skip spin class. With some coaxing from my husband and some positive self talk I found myself on a bike at 5:30. What a great class, I am very glad I didn't miss it! One of my favourite instructors taught the class with an 80's theme. I forgot to wear my heart rate monitor but I am sure I had a good burn. I got plopped right in front of the fan and felt very special because I didn't sweat like pig for the first time ever.

My eating while not terrible was not stellar. Somehow I convinced myself that eating a hotdog in a pita was a good idea. I am not sure that hotdogs are ever a good idea. I mean, what is actually in a hotdog? No wait, I don't want to know.

A rough caloric breakdown of what I ate is as follows:
B-fast: oatmeal and protein powder = 300
1/2 pita with ham veggie, mayo and mustard = 170
1/2 pita with ham veggie, mayo and mustard = 170
1 jerky stick = 160
1 - 100 cal snack bar = 100
1/2 pita with ham veggie, mayo and mustard = 170
1/2 pita with hotdog = 225
1/2 pita with tbsp pb 1 tsp jam 200

Total approx calories = 1495

With that in mind I know I can do better today.

No comments:

Post a Comment